It has been too long since I've written, but it was hectic when I returned from L.A. The short of it is, I'm having surgery tomorrow. I'm nervous. Doing my best to think positive thoughts. They moved my surgery time up from 1pm to 11 am.
I know I tried a lot of things. PT, ART technique, chiropratic work, wishing, and hoping. I didn't actually pray, but I did accuse the surgeon, Dr. S, that he used more force on my left foot when testing to see if I had regained any strength. I hadn't, but not for trying.
He has a good enough sense of humor to know I was just teasing him. I do like and trust him. It was almost immediate. He would've had me have surgery in Feb, but I put it off to see if other techniques would work.
I guess the fragment is large enough that it's not going anywhere on it's own. I'll be gald when it's done, becuase then all I'm doing is healing and getting back to full speed.
I've got a physical therapist that I trust, and I can't wait to start working with her o get moving again.
I'm going to try to sleep, now. I'll write again once I'm able to sit in front of the computer long enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment